Stylen

May 27, 2010

Terrible Twos

Ariyana is almost 2 1/2 years old and overall she really is a sweet, happy, and well behaved child. But, occasionally she displays qualities commonly referred  to as "terrible twos!"
I broke down and bought a book on this topic thinking any advice and help on this would be welcome. After reviewing some potential books on Amazon, I settled on the book Making the "Terrible" Twos Terrific.  Let's see if this book gives me any insight into the Toddler Mind.

Here she is refusing to get off the bike
.
But now she is all happy and fine 1 minute later. I think maybe my husband bribed her with Kit Kat or as Ariyana would say "Kick Kack"

Tweet This


Share/Bookmark

3 Comments:

Archna said...

Love the pics -Naina. You have really captured the mood swings of a "terrible two." I have enjoyed reading through your blog- way to go! Look forward to more...p.s. I am going to start reading Eat, Pray, Love. The movie comes out soon. Started reading "The Girl with the Golden Tattoo." It's a tough one to get into - probably try it again. Have you read it?

STYLE'N said...

Yes, I read that book a long time ago before it became popular. And, I read reviews about "The Girl with the Golden Tattoo" but haven't read it yet. I was thinking of reading it next. I think a movie is in the works for this book as well!

stephanie. said...

what a cutie! i also have a two year old and i bought that book when my oldest was two, although i can't remember a thing it said now! ha ha ha.

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds