Stylen

March 11, 2011

Stylish Things

It was nice to be home this week after traveling so much the past month. I loved getting back into a routine and I made a conscientious effort this week to work on my time management skills at work and in my personal life. I firmly believe if you write things down you are more likely to accomplish those tasks.  So Sunday I took a few minutes to plan out my week and I wrote down everything I needed to do each day including workouts, errands, and of course all my work tasks and appointments.   I ended up having productive meetings at work, got back on my workout regimen, squeezed in a pedicure, and even did some shopping (by the way loving the bright colored items at Zara and all the neutrals and feminine pieces at Club Monaco).

Of course I had to squeeze in a little bit of time to play around with my camera.  So here are my three new favorite travel items.  These will be perfect for our trip to NY city next weekend.
Pronto dry shampoo spray by Oscar Blandi
I stopped by Sephora to pick up my favorite dry shampoo by Rene Furterer but they were out of stock.  So I bought this dry shampoo and I really like it because it has a much lighter scent.
 Rollerball perfume to go by Marc Jacobs
Burberry sunglasses Aneesh got me for Valentine's Day
And after a busy yet productive week I am not making any plans or lists for the weekend.  Instead, I am looking forward to laughing and enjoying precious time with my little sunshine.

Tweet This


Share/Bookmark

27 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend!

Jessie said...

Hope you get to relax, I'll have to try that dry shampoo!

XX
Jessie
http://87life.blogspot.com

Josie said...

Your new sunglasses are adorable and I love those bright flowers!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

little luxury list said...

Lovely accessories and the cutest daughter? You have a good weekend for sure!


xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

stylenuggets said...

With a little one like that its worth coming home! Cute.

MelissaNibbles said...

I've never used dry shampoo. It's all the rage now. I need to research this.

Diana Mieczan said...

I totally agree that writing stuff down makes everything so much easier:) I also make lists and it feels great to be in control of your day, right? Those glasses are beautiful, darling and enjoy your Friday
Kisses

k said...

great photos :) :) I'm so glad you had such a productive week! I need to have a productive weekend since I spent all week sick :(

Scientific Housewife said...

Have a great weekend!

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

That picture of your daughter is the best of the bunch....I'm sure you already knew that though!! XO, Kelly

Rachna said...

She looks so cute - can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

torrie said...

Have a wonderful weekend with that little sunshine of yours =).

Love weekends with no plans!

Marissa said...

I wish I were as organized as you! I've been meaning to check out Zara's spring collection, too. It's right around the corner from office, so if it would just stop raining for a hot minute, I could sneak over.

Zarna said...

she is SO adorable :)

also loving your sunnies!

hogger and co. said...

Awww such a cute pic! Great shots with you camera; I love the Oscar Blandi dry shampoo!
NY next weekend, how fun! I plan on getting better as I've been sick all week. Have a good one Naina!

Tanvi said...

Oscar Blandi is my old time fav. Perfect for while on long flights home !!! Have a good weekend :)

Tanvi
from © tanvii.com

bollywoodstylediaries said...

Gerbera daisies are my favorite flowers!! There is nothing better than spending weekends with kids and just taking it easy. Have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

I happened to go to Sephora to get Rene Furterer dry shampoo and got to know they've stopped selling them and ended up buying Oscar Blandi but didn't like it at all :( I really need to find where Rene Furterer is sold now.

I love Marc Jacobs stuff. His bags, his clothes, his perfumes... I love them all!

My next purchase is going to be a Burberry umbrella... one of those big ones. It's been ranining here in NYC and quite windy too... I need a sturdy one.

Ariyana is cute! Love her yellow top and the marching hair clip. So cute!

Take care Naina.
Aparna.

Anonymous said...

I meant matching* and not marching *wink*

*** said...

I love the new sunglasses. Enjoy the weekend with your sunshine!

xoxo

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Oh you're coming to the city? Just for the weekend? It's J's bday weekend next weekend. Going to Beau Marchais Fri and staying a The Standard Sat night. We're going to have a fun staycation. What are you guys coming down for?

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I saw rollerballs like that at Sephora and almost bought one...Really wishing I had!

Kirsten @ Triple Max Tons said...

Your camera takes really nice shots....what do you use? I just lost my camera and am shopping around for another one right now. Such a tough decision!

Lee Oliveira said...

There are very stylish indeed.. Those those Burberry sunglasses..
Can I tell you how much I miss that beautiful mini model?
Lee x

k said...

thanks for your input on the balance post I did - it was so good to read! I have loving hearing everyones thoughts on the subject. I so wish we didn't have to sleep sometimes, haha :) Just responding to people who leave comments is definitely what I resort to sometimes and that alone can take a lot of time - but seriously...google reader folders has been my saving grace.
I hope you are having a great weekend!

A Stylized Hysteria said...

Aww, look at your beautiful little girl! She's beyond adorable.

Annie said...

Hope you had a great weekend!! xo
p.s. love those sunglasses :)

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds