Stylen

November 11, 2010

Vote for style'n as best fashion blog on thebump.com


Hello to all my style'n readers!  I wanted to share the good news with you and let you know style'n has been selected as a finalist for The Bump's Mommy Blog Awards: Best Fashion Blog.  If you get a chance please feel free to head over here and vote for style'n. You can vote multiple times until midnight November 15th.  Thanks so much for your support! 

And a big congratulations to these other amazing finalists.

Also, thanks for your continued support this week at style'n.  I have been slightly  pre occupied with with a business trip to Atlanta this entire week but I am so excited to be heading back home to Boston today.

Tweet This


Share/Bookmark

17 Comments:

jemina said...

Im heading there, you have my vote sweetie :)

XOXO
J

style-haus said...

just voted! congrats and keeping my fingers crossed...you sooooo deserve it!

http://style-haus.blogspot.com/

annelise said...

Voted :)

(for you, obv.)

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome! I'll go vote :) Congrats!

k said...

You def have my vote!

MelissaNibbles said...

Off to vote...

Anthea said...

I'm going to vote right now!

coolkids said...

I am super excited for you Naina! You defintely deserve it. I have vote for you multiple times!:)
Hope you had a great business trip. I am sure you miss your sweet girl!

Lila said...

Of course I'll vote for you. Your amazing!

torrie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!
...heading there now!

Anonymous said...

Well even if we don't win (Three Haute Mamas) at least we won because we found this fabulous Boston style blog! You are gorgeous, and your style impeccable! xo Kate, Kimberly and Christina

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Congrats on your much deserved nomination lady!

Tanvi said...

Heading over now! :) Have a safe trip back home! :)

Josie said...

Congratulations on your nomination, my dear! You're in fantastic company!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Geeta said...

Absolutely you are one of the best style blogs I follow. Voting right away.

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

I voted! I didn't know any of them...you are totally my go-to source :D

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the nomination!!
I'm glad I got a chance to be introduced to your blog!!
Great work!

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds