Stylen

January 25, 2011

Fashion Meets Interior Design

Phoebe is a good friend of mine and she has helped me with so many interior design projects in my home. She is also very stylish and I am pretty sure one of the reasons we get along so well is because we both have a weakness for beautiful handbags.  

Every month Phoebe features a Design Lab over at her website Lovejoy Designs. This month in Your Closet's Working Overtime, Phoebe explains how you can use your closet as a useful resource when designing your home.  And best of all Phoebe gives us great examples of how she has used colors in her own home based on favorite items from her wardrobe.
Theory vintage jacket, Urban Outfitters Circa 2000 silk snake skin scarf, J.Crew cashmere sweater, Hermes belt, J Brand leggings, Madewell boots,  and Mulberry Edie bag

Tweet This


Share/Bookmark

20 Comments:

Stacey said...

Love the bag! She had some great info on her blog too!

Anthea said...

Love her style! It's definitely some Winter inspiration for me.

Anthea,
Embracing Style

Lee Oliveira said...

She looks gorgeous and actually if you hadn't said anything I would have said "interior designer" Can you send her over to Australia. I need an interior designer in my life :-)

Lee
x

samantha ramage said...

yay!!!!! phoebe looks so pretty here :) love the bag! i want to see that in person!

xo
sami

Diana Mieczan said...

Im going to check out her website for sure..She is so stylish and beautiful:) Happy Tuesday, my dear
Kisses

Virginia said...

What a great idea! Phoebe is stylish and it does translate to her fabulous design work! She absolutely nailed the fabric for my kitchen and pillows for my house in Maine. She had the fabric the first time we met after we discussed what I wanted! Incredible! The fabric was interesting, unique and just what I wanted. She saved me a lot of time and money and she is a joy to work with.

Cat said...

She sounds so talented, looks so sweet and her hair rocks! I love that cut and color (and of course, her handbag :)) xo Cat

Lynzy said...

I adore her classic and flawless look!

little luxury list said...

Ooh great outfit and I am really itching to get a Mulberry this year!

Alleen said...

She looks fabulous and I am heading over to read all about her!! xoxo

coolkids said...

love her style. Love the boots and bag! I will stop by her blog. come by today for a felt food giveaway!.;) thecoolkidsblog.com

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

She looks absolutely fab! Heading on over to check out her site now.

Happy Tuesday, sweetie :)

Scientific Housewife said...

That's really cool, she has great style!

HOGGER + Co. said...

That is such a great idea; she looks so effortlessly elegant, too!

Isabel said...

i like anyone who is into beautiful handbags :)

Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

Nikki said...

this is so great! She has amazing style!

xx
Nikki

Jen said...

I'm drooling over that Hermes belt... do you know how long I've wanted one of those??? ;-)

Happy Tuesday Darling! xo

Unknown said...

FAB look!

Josie said...

She's darling! I love her boots and that bag is to DIE for!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Karina Cifuentes said...

You guys are awesome. I love her style (and recommendations) too!

Dreaming of Palm Trees

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds