Stylen

December 6, 2010

Fashion at the Museum of Fine Arts

On Friday evening my friend Phoebe and I attended the Ready to Wear Spring/Summer 2011 Trend Overview at the Boston Museum of Fine Arts.  It was an event hosted by Fashion Group International of Boston and also included a panel of local bloggers including my friend Sami of a glimpse of glamour.  Other panel members I met were Liana Elyse (New Brahmin), Cassie Knight  (My Secret Boston) and Amanda Antunes. (d.aMa design)  I also met the lovely Amanda Dugay Forester with red bird vintage.

The presentation was informative and interesting. But the best part of attending events like this one is the opportunity to network and meet other fashion bloggers and designers in the Boston area.

Have you had the opportunity to meet other bloggers in your city?

Phoebe is style'n in a BCBG black knit top, Urban Outfitters striped jacket, Madewell jeans and necklace, and Ann Taylor black heels.
I am wearing an H&M dress, BCBG leather jacket, Michael Kors belt,  Spanx reversible tights brown/black (LOVE these!), and Aldo heels.
Phoebe, Liana, and Sami
These ladies look so stylish in their winter outerwear. (Liana was wearing a gorgeous cape and I wish I got a better picture of it now!) 

Ok I realize it is winter and it's starting to get cold and we are absorbed with winter fashion at the moment. But I have to admit it is a nice to see all the upcoming trends for the Spring and Summer.  Stay tuned as I compile some of the most popular trends and looks for the upcoming 2011 Spring/Summer season.

Tweet This


Share/Bookmark

35 Comments:

ching said...

aww that's wonderful that you guys got together.

Lynzy said...

I just love blogger meetups! I went to New York Fashion Week and attended a few conferences and I just loved it!

Josie said...

My dear, I LOVE your dress! So stunning and such an amazing color on you.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Deepali Kalia Interior Design Blog Filling Spaces said...

I love your look,and what a great fun event..happy week sweeti

jemina said...

You girls look so pretty and stunning, and no, unfortunately I haven't met any bloggers in my city yet...

Wishing you a fabulous day dear

Kisses
J
xoxo

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a great opportunity!

Lee Oliveira said...

Love blog meet ups! you and the rest of the girls looks fabulous!
LOx
ps.. ur dress is divine

Anthea said...

Love your outfit. I am a big fan of the leather jacket/feminine dress combo.

Anthea,
Embracing Style

bollywoodstylediaries said...

reversible tights?? this is the first time I am hearing about them!! should check them out..

I love ur dress and ur shoes!!

MelissaNibbles said...

Very stylish! I can't believe your dress is H&M. I love it.

annelise said...

Love your dress, Naina.

I haven't met any fellow bloggers; even though there are a lot of people I'd love to meet, I'm too scared! I hide behind the words!

k said...

You are looking good lady!! I love your outfit so much :)

Signe said...

You girls look very stylish!
Have a lovely Monday :)

Nikki said...

Naina, you look GORGEOUS! I love everything about your outfit. What a great jacket!!
I love that you go to events like these, it looks like such a great time!

xx
Nikki

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

You all look great! I recently had a chance to meet other bloggers--my first time doing so--and it was great fun.

Maria said...

What a fabulous look. FYI I'm going out and getting those shoes...

Annie said...

awww what a fun night! I absolutely LOVE your outfit. You look awesome!!

stephanie. said...

haven't had time to read your post yet but you look amazing in this outfit. LOVE!

Diana Mieczan said...

I adore your outfit so much! What a fun night:)
Hugs and kisses, sweetie

coolkids said...

Love love that dress Naina! I have not had a chance yet but maybe soon! thecoolkidsblog.com

Tanvi said...

How much fun!!! Love the look Naina!

samantha ramage said...

Naina, thank you so much for coming out and supporting us! It was great to look out and see your smile in the audience! You and Phoebe looked great and should have been up there with us!!!

xo
Sami

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

All you ladies looked incredibly gorg! Looooove your dress!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Looks like a fabulous event! And you look gorgeous! Love your entire outfit :)

Happy Monday! xoxo

torrie said...

I haven't met other bloggers yet, but I do want to! Someday... :)

GB said...

Such a stylish bunch! looking forward to the trend report! :)

Valerie said...

You always go to such fun events, and you look fabulous as usual. Your dress is gorgeous! I can't believe it's from H&M. I have met a few LA bloggers! It's so much fun! I'm also meeting a few bloggers when I visit Chicago this weekend, can't wait! Hope you had a great weekend, Naina.

xo
Valerie

this free bird said...

Naina you are looking fab in your leather coat!! I've met a couple bloggers and it was great to see them face to face :)

xo,
C
ps-bring on spring

Lilacandgrey said...

you look gorgeous doll!

Becca [Free Honey] said...

You girls all look adorable. I wish I could have come to the event. Did you get a chance to sneak a peek at the new Art of the Americas wing?

Lisa Griffin said...

so cute i lover her cape! this looks like a pretty awesome event :)
www.indramaticfashion.com

Jess said...

Yay - can't wait to see the list of trends! I've never been to any events like this - that's the negative thing about living in the midwest - not too many special events. Especially in the fashion world :(

Stacey said...

I would so love to meet other bloggers! You all looked fab too:-). XX

*** said...

It looks like I have missed a great event right in my city. Bummer ...

style-haus said...

looks like it was an incredible event and such a great opportunity to meet fellow bloggers. you looked absolutely fabulous...love the nude tone dress w/the leather jacket!

http://style-haus.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds