Stylen

May 25, 2011

One Year of Style

{Photo Credit- Kelly at Style Attic}
Today marks the one year anniversary of style'n! Thank you for following along and for your comments and support this past year. I can honestly say that I have grown more in the past year than I have in the past few years and it's all because this blog has allowed me to express my creativity and with this has come some amazing opportunities as well as some wonderful new friendships and partnerships.

And I am so excited to let you know that VERY soon (just a matter of days) I will share with you the new and improved website for style'n.

So here is my very first post from May 25th, 2010.   I don't think anyone read it but to me it is the single most important post because it captured the reasons I started blogging and it marked the beginning of this wonderful journey.

Welcome to style'n-May 25th 2010
Since the New Year, I decided I want to start being more creative so I figured why not start a blog? A virtual journal is an amazing way to capture all the things going on in my everyday life but also a great way to connect to others. I love all things associated with style and I am hoping this blog will be an outlet for me to share my personal style and all the things I love most. so here goes.....

                                                                           {via}
{via}

Tweet This


Share/Bookmark

35 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats naina! Your blog is one of the few I read every morning. You have a great style and a great attitude to carry it off.

Good Luck!

M.

Connie @ Sogni e Sorrisi said...

Congrats Naina! Wishing you many more happy years blogging.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on one year!

Kalyani said...

Congratulations..I can tell u that even I've felt so positive after I started following your blog!! Keep up the good work:)

this free bird said...

Congrats Naina!

Josie said...

Congratulations on your first year, gorgeous! This is so exciting. And I agree; my first post is easily one of my favorites as well.
xo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com

Anonymous said...

You are doing a great job - we love your blog!
Kacie and Jenna x

Anthea said...

Congrats Naina! I look forward to seeing the new website!

melissanibbles said...

Congratulations!

k said...

happy one year!! i'm so glad you started blogging :)

Haughty by Nature said...

Happy Anniversay! Yaaaaaay you!

Rachna said...

Congrats! One year sure has flown by!! Keep up the fashionable work!

Oh, My Darling said...

Happy blog birthday!

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

Dear Naina,

To think one year ago we both started a journey that would bring 2 total strangers together. You are such a beautiful blogger and I can't wait to "grow up" with you :) You've got style and amazing posts that we can all benefit from. Way to share the love, you're doing GREAT!! XO, Kelly

fashionhogger said...

Awww, HAPPY 1 YEAR!! Here's to many more years of blogging friendship, and hopefully will get to meet you in person when we move to Boston! :)

Anonymous said...

congratulation Naina on your one year of Blogging! and what an amazing job you are doing! keep up the good work.

Kiran

Lee Oliveira said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited and happy for you.. You have gone from strength to strength. I always love your fashion side point of view.. and of course the little model too.
Lee x

Vanda said...

Happy anniversary Style'n!!!!!I am sure you will celebrate ...in STYLE!!!!!

Lissy said...

Happy happy anniversary! So very exciting!!!

Lissy

Tanvi said...

Congrats Naina!!! :)

♡ from © tanvii.com

Anonymous said...

Omg...I can't believe it's already been a year! Congrats Naina!

Hetal

Rupal said...

One year already? Congrats Naina! I love your blog and have gotten so many others hooked on it too! Keep up the awesome work. Can't wait to see what the next year holds! Don't ever stop!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Congrats on 1 year, darling!! I totally adore your blog:) Kisses and have a fantastic day
Muah

Ps: I’m hosting a great sportswear GIVEAWAY today! Perfect for morning yoga practice!

torrie said...

Congratulations Naina!! My year is coming up as well (hope it hasn't passed! better check...), and I'm so glad that we met fairly early on. It's been wonderful getting to know you, and I really appreciate your endless willingness to help and inspire in any way that you can- individually and collectively. Here's to another wonderful year of blogging!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation, This photo of you is AMAZING!
Sylvia

Anonymous said...

awesome Naina, congrats on a year completed and the years to come!
Renu

Baby Shopaholic said...

Congrats!!! Keep it up! Your blog was one of the first that I followed!

Anne Yang said...

Congratulations on your one year anniversary! Beautiful as always :)

Anne
http://www.ayanadesigns.com/

little luxury list said...

Happy blog birthday darling!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Congrats on the milestone! Here's to many more years of fabulous fashion :)

stylenuggets said...

Congrats on a super year of blogging. Its amazing how many of us started a year ago.

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Happy 1 yr blogiversary, Naina! You're one of my absolute faves. Here's to many, many more years of fabulousness! xoxo

Designwali said...

congrats! let's hope to many more!

Annie said...

Congrats Naina!!! xo

Isabel said...

congrats! you've got a great blog!

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds