Stylen

October 17, 2010

Beautiful Jewelry: A Sale and A Fashion Event

Do you ever call up your mom, sister, or best friend and let them know about an amazing sale you found out about?

Well Friday afternoon my cousin Nina emailed me about the Amrita Singh jewelry sale on Gilt. And while I am a member at Gilt I rarely have time to check out the sales anymore. So,  I call my sister only to find out she has already bought a necklace and then my mom and I are texting and she decides to buy a couple of pieces too.   If you love this jewelry as much as I do check out the sale at Gilt. The sale is still going on but ends at noon on Monday.  But if you don't catch the sale this time around don't worry because there will surely be another sale.

I love Amrita Singh jewelry because many of the pieces are colorful and bold and they really add drama and make a statement with casual outfits and work attire.   The items are also dressy enough to wear with cocktail dresses, sari's, and other evening wear. 

I got this statement necklace in red and of course my sister and I have the same taste and she ended up getting this necklace in black.

I was inspired to get this necklace after seeing Julie wear this exact necklace in turquoise.
I decided to get the matching earrings too
You can never have enough cocktail rings right? And at $35 this was a great deal. 

My mom got this mixed stone crown bracelet for only $35 too!

My mom also got this coco pearl bib necklace.
And since we are on the topic of jewelry check out this amazing event taking place in Boston Tuesday. Hope to see you there!



Swarovski will celebrate fall trends with an evening of style hosted by Avril Graham.  Avril is a regular style contributor to The Today Show and Executive Fashion and Beauty Editor of Harper's Bazaar. Avril will share her fashion expertise to present Boston women with looks that can easily transform an outfit from day to night with Swarovski's latest fall trends. Models will demonstrate Avril's top trends for the fall.


Tuesday October 19th, 2010 6:00-8:00 pm
Swarovski Boutique
The Shops at the Prudential Center
800 Boylston Street
Boston MA

Here are a few fabulous items from the new Swarovski Under the Blue Autumn/Winter 2010/11 collection.
Maniac necklace

Meteor Long Necklace

May Pendant

Tweet This


Share/Bookmark

43 Comments:

Becca [Free Honey] said...

I was actually browsing through the sale and drooling over how beautiful everything was!

Unknown said...

These pieces are amazing!

k said...

oooo, i can't wait to see that red necklace on you!

Pearls & Politics said...

I was JUST looking at the beautiful pieces as well-
I might have to go take another look and puchases some :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ummmm, yeah. I don't think I'm going to be able to resist this one. Some bangles are seriously calling to me! If only I knew if they would fit a my freakishly small wrists.

kiran said...

Naina do go and check out the Swarovski jewelery.... the bigger pieces are so beautiful!

Martini said...

You, your mom and sister are so cute. Your mom texts?! I'm still trying to teach mine.

stylenuggets said...

Wow - love those pieces you bought. Last time I checked, Gilt wasn't shipping to NZ. Hope they do now.

A Stylized Hysteria said...

Man, I check gilt every day and I missed all of this beautiful jewelry. Everything you and your family picked out is amazing!

Lissy said...

Love the pearl bib necklace!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love their jewelry - need to check out this sale!

J. said...

Love love love the earrings!! Greats picks!

SWEATshirtDRESSshirt said...

there is nothing i love more than statement jewelry! i absolutely love the turquoise cocktail ring! $35 is definitely a great deal! it also looks really durable which is a definite plus! great blog, girl!

XO
http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

The meter long necklace is great and I love the black necklace your sister got!! Your red choice is red hot and this was fun and I never had to get in my car and go to the store :) Great picks, always!!

Piya said...

Hi. Just came across your blog and I love it. Great tips & info. My husband and I recently moved to Mass with our 3 year old daughter. Looking forward to reading more of your posts!

Emilie said...

waauuuw the first necklace is SO gorgeous! Lovely post :)

xxx

lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

Josie said...

Love that turquoise ring -- stunning!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

MelissaNibbles said...

Great finds! The red necklace is going to look beautiful with your skin tone. Have a great week!

Lee Oliveira said...

like they say "jewelry are girl's best friends".. they are stunning those pieces
LOx

anjana said...

Lovely jewellery.. make sure mum doesnt buy all of them - ask her to leave some for us to buy!!!

Emilie said...

Love the Maniac necklace!

Anthea said...

Wow! This jewellery really is stunning! Makes me want to go out and spoil myself!

Lisa Griffin said...

perrrfect pieces, i love cocktail rings with the stretchy band bc my fingers are tiny. that event sounds great and i love their new pieces
www.indramaticfashion.com

Nikki said...

Wow, love them! Those necklaces are really unique and special. I love the pearl bib!

Have a great day Naina!
xx
Nikki

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Such beautiful stuff. I stopped torturing myself with Gilt when I figured out they don't ship to Canada.

Rachna said...

The Swarovski jewelry is amazing!! What are you going to buy?!

GB said...

They look lovely!

Cindy said...

Beautiful pieces!!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

beautiful beautiful stuff! &such a beautiful wedding and gorgeous couple in the wedding below!

Valerie said...

I'm the same way about Gilt. I love it when someone else points out a great sale, but I hardly ever check it on my own. I love the necklace that you bought! The red is so pretty!!

xo
Valerie

torrie said...

Those are great deals! Love your mom's bracelet and your necklace and earring set!

Gilt does have some great deals, and lately due to time constraints, I've been too quick to press "delete"... in fact I just did a few minutes ago!

alison (semi-fab lane) said...

i love the modern ethnic vibe of these pieces. i try to stay away from gilt though, the deals are too good to pass up and then i'd be broke!

bollywoodstylediaries said...

Love the cocktail ring and the red necklace. Looks like I missed a really good sale on Gilt:-(

photohogger said...

WOW! Awesome sale!
I'll be in Boston Fri Nov 19 - 21 - anything cool happening town around then?

Lilacandgrey said...

beautiful pieces!!
<3Cara

"Tea Time" Print Giveaway-Come on Over and Check it Out!

Diana Mieczan said...

Those pieces are incredible:) Totally in love this the top necklace:)WOW!!! Hugs and kisses,sweetie
How is your Monday so far?

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally in love with the top necklace:)

Nina Bhanot said...

Yeah, I made it on your blog :) I bought way too much at the Amitra Singh sale as well, but can't wait to wear it all :)

Annie said...

That bracelet your mom got is my fav!!! SO gorgeous and for $35.. WOW!!

Chas said...

Gorgeous jewellery! I love the ring and the red necklace you got!

Samantha said...

I love those necklaces! What a fabulous sale. And I want all of the Swarovski pieces!

-Samantha
http://sincerelysamantha.com

style-haus said...

thanks for sharing with us about this amazing jewelry designer. the pieces are all show stoppers! the black necklace and the turquoise cocktail ring are fab...can't wait to see them in future posts :)

http://style-haus.blogspot.com/

Dallas Shaw said...

love the necklace
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds