Stylen

June 18, 2010

Colorful Sleeves

I spotted a woman on an airplane carrying a beautiful giraffe print laptop sleeve and I decided I wanted to get a new sleeve for my laptop.   Most of the time I just throw my laptop into one of my large handbags and go.  But, I think having a functional yet stylish laptop sleeve will be great to avoid scratches and damage to the my laptop. Here are the laptop sleeves I am considering.  Which one do you like?
Have a great weekend!












From the top

1.Black Soft Sleeved Perforated Leather $59.95

2.Snake White and Daffodil  $144.90

3.Python and Lilac Clutch $241.50

4.Abbi Embossed Neoprene Pink $49.95

5.Sumdex Sleeve $24.99

6.Classic White Perforated $42.99

7.Laptop Bag Sleeve Case $89.00

8.Tucano Neoprene $25.49

Tweet This


Share/Bookmark

5 Comments:

Rachna said...

I like the python and lilac clutch!!

STYLE'N said...

Of course you like the most expensive one :)

kiran said...

i love the 3rd one(lilac) and also the pink and red or is it orange? as usual like the kost expensive one.

Rachna said...

Haha - I just saw that!! My tastes are definitely taller than my bank account!!

Diana Mieczan said...

I love the one with red flowers....Thank you so much for your lovely comment:) Kisses and enjoy your weekend, darling

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds