Stylen

June 11, 2010

Travel in Style

Today I am flying back to Boston after a short business trip to L.A. and I am really looking forward to getting back home and spending quality time with family and friends.

I believe when you travel you should look stylish.  Yes, it's equally important to be comfortable but why not look cute too? My standard outfit for travel usually consists of black leggings, a long top, and comfortable flats. I have these flats from Nordstrom and they are so cute. I am also admiring this Splendid top but I don't think I need another striped top in my closet right now.

Enjoy the weekend.

 

Day Birger et Mikkelsen stripe jersey top $100
J.Crew Jenna's cardigan $70
Report "Kimball 2" Flat $49.95
J.Crew Layered link necklace Sale $50.00

Tweet This


Share/Bookmark

1 Comment:

kiran said...

Yes Naina i agree ...travel in style with comfort...

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds