Stylen

July 19, 2010

Beautiful Necklaces

I have always loved necklaces because they can transform a simple outfit into one that it polished and complete and this season the choices for beautiful bold necklaces are endless. I love these necklaces below. 

1. Banana Republic Tough Love Necklace $69.50
2. Amrita Singh Yantu Necklace $100
3. Lauren by Ralph Lauren Hammered Circle Necklace $157.54

I bought this necklace from Ann Taylor Loft while shopping with my sister. Somehow, we manage to always pick out the same items especially when it comes to jewelry and accessories.  My sister and I try not to buy the same things because we always borrow from each other, but this time there was a sale on this necklace so we both walked out with one.  
I also grabbed these cotton crinkle shorts from Loft.  It took me a while to decide if I was going to embrace wearing shorts this season. But, after trying these on I was sold.

Tweet This


Share/Bookmark

16 Comments:

kiran sawhney said...

Am new to your blog. Loved the necklaces, the shorts from Loft, your pictures of Mauii (I love the place too). Great blog. Would come again.

Anonymous said...

They're lovely, I really like statement necklaces!

Tanvi said...

You should definitely wear shorts! God knows you have the legs of that :o) Love your necklace!

Rachna said...

Yay - I wore mine yesterday too with my white dress! I like it with the white shirt and shorts!

Diana Mieczan said...

I love shorts this season and you looks amazing in them sweetie:)
Kisses and enjoy your Monday

k said...

you look fabulous!! i love that 4th necklace in your roundup :)

Emilie said...

The first one is my fav ;)
x

Amy said...

i like necklace number 3 in the first pic. and i love loft so much lately and you look great rocking the shorts! =)

bollywoodstylediaries said...

I love the Banana republic necklace and ur outfit is so perfect for the summer - the necklace really glams it up.

its simple love said...

Oh I love it! Necklaces really do transform an outfit. So beautiful.

Rachael

Maddalena said...

Love all of them :D

style-haus said...

i'm a bit partial to white outfits. :) so i really adore this look. the shorts,the T and the fabulous statement necklace!

love ALL the necklaces in your post, particularly the white lilly necklace...simply stunning

http://style-haus.blogspot.com/

Valerie said...

Naina, those crinkle shorts look so cute on you and I love the way the necklace jazzes up the whole outfit. I always wanted a sister! How fun that you have one and share clothes/jewelry with her. I have two brothers, but they don't like it when I borrow their clothes. Haha.

xo
Valerie

k said...

haha it's true - no matter what round up I look at I swear i always choose the expensive thing! (not on purpose!)

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

Your hair looks great!

wobblinbetty said...

love all the necklaces you posted! so cool!

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds