Stylen

July 16, 2010

Week in Review

Our vacation week in Maui is almost over and we will soon be back to reality.  I thought I would share a few pictures from the week and some of the things I loved about this vacation.
What do you love most about vacation?

                                        {I enjoyed reading this book and loved sipping on red wine}

                                              {I loved waking up early and doing yoga on the beach}

                                           {I loved sitting by the pool and long walks on the beach}

                                              {I loved eating dinner while watching the beautiful sunset }

Tweet This


Share/Bookmark

14 Comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

Yoga on a beach? Awww how much I would love that!!!! That is so lovely:) I adore when I can sleep in on vacations and my phone is not ringing all the time....hhahaha....Have a wonderful weekend and safe trip back home:)
Kisses,sweetie

Amy said...

sounds lovely!

bollywoodstylediaries said...

sleeping on the beach after a delicious meal and a good read:-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!

Lila said...

Yoga on the beach would be disasterous. I would be falling all over the place. haha

The sunset is gorgeous.

Sovina said...

taking pictures and dressing up..

annelise said...

So envious! I need to get myself to Maui, asap!

Hope you've been having a wonderful time!

SabinePsynopsis said...

Maui?!? I'm envious! Enjoy! xo

Tanvi said...

Sipping Mojitos by the beach, with a good book in hand, under a shade and then dozing off to someone playing live guitar in the back ground! HA!

k said...

that sounds so dreamy lady....soooo dreamy!!

Zabrinah said...

Beautiful!!!!! So beautiful! Love this post!

:)

Best wishes from one blogger to another,

~Zabrinah

style-haus said...

these pics are so picturesque! gorgeous...
my fave part is not thinking about work (for the most part)...just to S-L-O-W down and unwind.

http://style-haus.blogspot.com/

Valerie said...

Yoga on the beach is one of my favorite things in the world! Naina, your vacation looks and sounds so wonderful. My favorite part of vacation is the stress-free feeling I get when I'm out of work routine and I love being able to spend uninterrupted time with my husband. I also love sipping tropical cocktails and eating amazing meals outside, while watching the waves. Welcome home! It's always so hard to come back to reality, isn't it?

xo
Valerie

ephemerette said...

What wonderful relaxing break! Very jealous, it seems like a lifetime since I had a beach holiday somewhere so pretty, hope you're nice and recharged now!

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds