Stylen

July 12, 2010

Crazy for Coral

I must be crazy for corals right now because I went to Urban Outfitters and picked up this coral Breezy-Button down shirt. And then I went to Anthropologie (of course I had to stop there) and found this adorable tee. 

Here are some other beautiful coral items for the summer.  Many of these products below are on sale so take a peek.

1. M.A.C. To the Beach Lipstick $14
3.Hobo Rachel-Vintage Clutch Was $128 Now $78.80
4 Anthropologie Stormy Weather Creamer Was $16. Now $7.95
5.Piperlime Mystique Shoes Was $115 Now $69.99
6.Amrita Singh Nello Earring $100
7.Patterson J.Kincaid Olvera Pocket Dress Was $128 Now $89.60

And here is the curated tee I got from Anthropologie. This dark coral top is simple and bright but the best part is the ruched sleeves. I paired it up with a brown animal print skirt from Loft, a metallic silver Michael Kors belt, Chanel sunglasses, a couple of silver bracelets, and brown patent leather platform pumps from Stuart Weitzman.  I wore this to work with a cardigan and the heels and then switched to flat sandals for dinner and a nice stroll on Newbury Street.


Tweet This


Share/Bookmark

15 Comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

That is a beautiful colour for summer and it really looks amazing on you:) I love that dress:) Happy Monday,sweetie

Tanvi said...

It's a great color. Looks good on you. I happen to call is blood orange! But coral is right as well I guess! :)

D e g a i n e said...

Beautiful post, loving that color and your outfit

D E G A I N E

http://www.fashiondegaine.com

Amy said...

adorable! ok i really need to get to anthropologie now!!

deliciously organized said...

Your outfit is gorgeous! Love the coral picks too!

Elle Sees said...

i've been on a coral kick lately too. i have a cute outfit next monday featuring coral.

Sovina said...

looking ravishing as usual..love the print on the skirt..coral is something that i also have my eyes on now for a long time..love your picks..specially the flats and the earings :)

Valerie said...

Naina, you look so sophisticated and glamorous in this outfit! I love the coral on you. I also love the Olvera pocket dress! Hope you had a great weekend.

xo
Valerie

Tayebug said...

I love how you paired the bright top with the animal print. PERFECT!!

Lovely B. said...

Gorgeous outfit! I love coral and it looks fabulous with the animal print.

Have a great day!

-Lovely B.

style-haus said...

love coral for summer...i definitely need to get more pieces in this color. the top looks great with the print skirt. and love the ruched sleeves!

http://style-haus.blogspot.com/

Josie said...

Ooooh, I LOVE coral right now! That pocket dress is TOO PRETTY; I love it!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love that skirt xxxxxx

bollywoodstylediaries said...

The Amrita Singh earrings are gorgeous!! I love ur outfit - polished and trendy and the last pic totally belongs in a fashion mag:-)

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

I love coral, so summery! It was the colour of my bridesmaids' dresses.

Love the outfit!

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds