Stylen

July 1, 2010

U.K. Obsession

Not too long ago I read about Aubin & Wills, a two year old British clothing brand, with an amazing collection for men, women, and housewares.  They do not have stores in the U.S. right now but you can find a small sampling of their items at Net a Porter.  And they do ship to the U.S. but it is expensive. (I was quoted  £25 for shipping)

My favorite looks from the Summer 2010 collection. Which is your favorite look?


These adorable pieces are available at  Net a Porter. (I think I will be doing some shopping this evening!)


1. Leventhorpe checked cotton dress $155
2. Renacres cashmere-blend striped cardigan $155
3. Wiltshire silk tank dress $155
4. Wiltshire silk tank dress $170
5. Scoop-neck blouse $120
6. Knole striped jersey tank $35

Tweet This


Share/Bookmark

6 Comments:

Rachna said...

I like the middle one on the top - the stripped dress outfit. What are you planning on buying this evening?!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Loving the striped pieces!

Thanks for the email :) I will add you to my Boston blog roll!

Tanvi said...

I like the top row/center one ... I guess still hung up on stripes. Do share what you shopped ... to encourage the fellow bloggers [read me] to go and shop some more ;)

STYLE'N said...

I think my favorites are the top middle and bottom middle. I just love the black lace top and by now I think we all know I love stripes! Not sure what to buy tonight. Maybe the blue silk dress and the striped top (of course)

Tayebug said...

Those are adorable. I quite like stripes right now and I could absolutely see me in all of those outfits!! So cute.

Thanks for your comment too. Your salmon recipe sounds yummy, honey mustard and salmon sound like a wonderful combination.

Diana Mieczan said...

All are great pieces...I love the yellow bag so much...Great selection,darling. Have a fun day and see you soon:)
Kisses

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds