Stylen

July 6, 2010

A Secret Treasure

Have you been to Anthropologie lately? They have the cutest dresses in stock right now.   I just picked up two of the most adorable dresses. Here is a sampling of my favorites.

Manor Gates $188 
Vesper Shift $198
Sunrise and Midnight $188 
Camilla $138
Vestiges $148
Grosgrain Peaks $138
Grand Island $98
Graphical $128
In the City $128
Choreographed $278
Secret Treasure $118
Hovering Dots $148
And here is one of the dresses I purchased last week from Anthropologie. It is the Secret Treasure Dress in Navy. I added  a yellow woven belt I got a couple of seasons back from Anthropologie.  I wore this dress over the weekend to a family cook out and it was perfect for the warm weather. I like the dress because it conservative and dressy enough to pair up with heels and a cardigan for work.  And I love any dress with pockets!
Stay tuned this week for pictures of the second dress I bought.

Tweet This


Share/Bookmark

15 Comments:

Anonymous said...

These are really pretty - I adore dresses!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I love Anthro for all things cute! They always have stuff to make me swoon :)

Hope you had a great 4th!

STYLE'N said...

Hi everyone,
Thanks for your comments. I am receiving all your comments but for some reason they are not showing up right now.
Naina

Amy said...

how funny i had just bookedmarked the grosgrain peaks dress! i might have to go over to anthropologie soon and check out the others...so cute!!

Valerie said...

Naina, I LOVE the look of your yellow belt with that adorable navy dress. You look darling in it! And I've been eyeing that pink lace strapless number for quite a while now. It's gorgeous! Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

xo
Valerie

Tayebug said...

Love the dress on you. So cute!

bollywoodstylediaries said...

I love Anthropologie- lusting after the Manor Gates dress but its a little pricey :-) Love how u combined yellow with the purple dress

Marcie said...

That purple color is fantastic! I love Anthro, and this season their clothes are outstanding. I love the picks you've selected. You have great taste.

xo Marcie

Sovina said...

hey naina

i am so glad to have discovered your blog..the way you paired the dress with yellow belt is super cute..i am quite a sucker for anthro's clothes..but i think the prices are a little steep..:))

My Owl Barn said...

I love your dress! The color is gorgeous!

J. said...

Oh I may just have to make an "emergency" trip out to anthro soon! very cute dresses.

http://jammer10am.blogspot.com/

Elle Sees said...

I could live there!

Tanvi said...

Anthro is great! I love their stuff :) You look good in that dress!

annelise said...

I wish we had Anthropology in Australia. Those dresses are gorgeous!

k said...

You picked out all the best ones :)

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds